We would like to keep you updated on Hurley Veterinary Hospital’s plan for providing care to your pet(s) while handling the Covid-19 crisis. We are still providing curbside services. We are not allowing clients into the building at this time. We understand that the governor has allowed veterinary hospitals to open back up fully but we do not feel it is safe enough yet for us to do so. Thank you for your understanding.
1) You are required to wear a mask during interactions with our employees.
2) Team members will not be allowed to reach into vehicles to get patients. Please help by getting your dog or cat carrier out of your vehicle. Please make sure your dog’s collar is tight enough that it will not slip over their head. For your cat’s safety, all cats must be in a carrier.
3) Our current business hours:
Monday 8:00am – 6:00 pm (Beginning 7/13/2020 8:00am- 8:00 pm)
Tuesday 8:00am – 8:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Thursday 8:00am – 8:00 pm
Friday 8:00am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:00am-1 pm
Boarding will reopen on 7/1/2020
4) We will continue our social distancing protocol which requires clients to stay in their car and not come into the building.
5) We encourage you to email us with non-urgent matters at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to the health and well-being of our healthcare team, clients, and patients. We apologize for the inconvenience that these changes may cause. We appreciate your patience during the difficult and unprecedented time.
The Doctors and Healthcare Team of Hurley Veterinary Hospital